With Summer just around the corner, many of us are looking for light and healthy lunch options. This recipe for Avocado Lettuce Wraps is one of my all time favorites. It’s easy, fresh, and so delicious! If you are a fan of lettuce wraps, or are in need of some low-carb lunch inspiration, this is definitely one to try!
Avocado Lettuce Wraps
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- ½ jalepeño pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, fresh
- 6 – 8 romaine lettuce leaves, large
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash the avocado
- Add remaining ingredients and still until well mixed
- Spread 2 – 3 tablespoons of the mixture onto lettuce leaves
In health & faith,
Christina Grenga is a faith-based Certified Holistic Health Educator who works with Modern Christian women who are ready to quit dieting for good, lose weight naturally, and transform their life. Christina graduated from the world-renowned Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City, and is a Certified International Health Coach. She uses a Christ centered approach to guide women to create a balanced, thriving life.