This snack is a crowd pleaser!
You will enjoy every bite! Your kids, family and friends will thank you. They are “no bake” so you can make them any time.
Nutty, crunchy, chewy and satisfying with a touch of sweetness. They provide a nice pick me up to boring snacks and they give you a boost of energy to boot.
The perfect snack anytime of day – a quick pick me up that will also satisfy!
It’s so simple. Just mix together your ingredients and chill for ½ hour.
After chilling, roll your mix into balls about 1 inch round.
Nutty, chewy, sweet and crunchy!
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats (Gluten Free Bob’s Red Mill is my go to)
- 1 Cup Coconut Flakes (sugar free) Try Trader Joes for these!
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips (Enjoy Life dairy free is my brand of choice)
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter or Almond Butter (no sugar added and Organic if using Peanut Butter!!)
- ½ Cup Flaxseed meal
- ½ Cup Honey
- 1 tsp almond milk
- 1 Tbs Chia seeds
- Optional additions * slivered or chopped almonds, sunflower seeds
- Mix together ingredients and chill for ½ hour
- Roll into balls about 1 round inch