(yogurt cucumber sauce)
Tzatziki Sauce that just exudes fresh flavors with every bite!
Everyone counts the cost of their fries, donut, or bitesized candy bar; but do you ever take note to the simple things you put in your body that seem harmless? Creamy sauces are one of those dangerously delicious yet full of fat pleasures that we usually overlook and tend to indulge in.
This doesn’t mean you have to start eating bland chicken.
No, in fact we are going to turn it up a notch with this refreshing Tzatziki Sauce! This is the kind of “dangerously delicious” you can be confident about enjoying!
What are some of your favorite healthy sauces you have successfully substituted into your healthy lifestyle? We hope you get to add and enjoy this one too!
- 2 cups greek yogurt, plain
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dill, fresh or
- 1½ teaspoons dried dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, fresh
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Mix together and top your favorite fish, chicken
- or tacos
- Squeeze dry shredded cucumber in a
- kitchen towel
- Refrigerate for an hour for best results
In health & faith,
Christina Grenga is a faith-based Certified Holistic Health Educator who works with Modern Christian women who are ready to quit dieting for good, lose weight naturally, and transform their lives. Christina graduated from the world-renowned Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City and is a Certified International Health Coach. She uses a Christ-centered approach to guide women to create a balanced, thriving life.